If you need additional information, please visit ASES website through the ASES button
Yes, your membership with First Medical will stop if you:
- Lose eligibility for Vital.
- Move outside of Puerto Rico.
- Go to prison.
- Give your ID card to someone else to use.
- Move to a long-term care nursing facility or intermediate care facility for the developmentally disabled.
You will not lose your membership with First Medical if:
- You have changes in your health.
- You are using more health care services.
You also might want to stop your membership with First Medical if you no longer need your Vital benefits. If this happens, let your Medicaid Office and First Medical know.