Banner for Internet English

What if I have a newborn?

If you have a newborn, visit your Medicaid Office and bring them a copy of the newborn’s birth certificate to enroll the newborn in Vital. If you do not do this, the newborn cannot get services under Vital. When you have a newborn, you also might be able to get other benefits, it is important to visit the Medicaid Office they will offer additional information.