If you need additional information, please visit ASES website through the ASES button
You can call, write or visit First Medical Service Centers to file a grievance. Your physician, a relative or a person authorized by you, can file the grievance on your behalf.
You may file a grievance at any time from the date of the occurrence. The insurer shall acknowledge receipt of your grievance in writing to you (and the provider, if the provider filed the grievance on your behalf) within ten (10) business days of receipt.
There are many ways to file your grievance. You can:
- Call First Medical at 1-844-347-7800; TTY/TDD users should call 1-844-347-7805.
- Visit any of the First Medical Service Offices.
- Send a Fax at 787-300-3931 and 787-300-3932
- Write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail First Medical your grievance at:
First Medical Health Plan, Inc.
PO Box 195079
San Juan, PR 00919-5079